Credit Insurance Solutions
Credit insurance provides businesses with vital protection against non-payment of goods or services, both in domestic and / or export markets.
In the event of insolvency or non-payment (protracted default), credit insurance gives you swift access to replacement cash without harming your balance sheet. Over recent years credit insurance has evolved and has many tangible benefits in addition to risk transfer. Please continue reading to gain insight as to how our credit insurance and surety solutions could aid your company:
- Access to business intelligence to support growth aspirations with new markets and territories to trade securely.
- Enabling trade with prospective customers and agility to increase trade with existing customers by utilising an insured credit line.
- Providing a competitive edge in negotiations with new customers giving the potential to offer:
- extended payment terms
- increased credit lines
- aggressive / more competitive pricing
Enhancing Your Balance Sheet
- Companies may be required to issue performance guarantees as part of their day to day business. In such cases it is common practice for companies to use Bank Guarantees and Letters of Credit. As a consequence, this may effectively tie up funds to the value of the guarantee.
- From a Treasury perspective, it may prove beneficial to exploit our capabilities within the surety markets to replace letters of credit and guarantees, freeing up trapped working capital.
- Utilise solutions such as duty deferment bonds and deferred consideration bonds to aid business transactions.
- The true benefit of using a ‘credit wrap’ is that credit insurance lowers the overall risk of your portfolio. In essence, you are enhancing receivables as an asset therefore potentially improving your attractiveness as a risk for financiers.
Safeguarding Your Assets
- Protecting your receivables in the event of customer Insolvency or non-payment (Protracted Default).
- Maintaining cash flow, we aim to secure claims payments within 30 days of submission.
- Programmes provided to reflect attitude to risk, not just whole turnover.
- Cover can be non-cancellable or hybrid with an element of non-cancellable credit limits.
- Cover can be tailored to mitigate other elements of risk such as binding contracts and pre shipment (work in progress) cover.
Optimising Working Capital
- De-risking your receivables portfolio and making it more attractive to financiers, potentially aiding rates and capacity.
- Review our clients as a risk to assist with maximising credit lines with suppliers and / or to enhance capacity to be used in a supply chain finance facility.
- Utilising credit insurance, a reverse credit approach and access to surety markets we can optimise all aspects of your working capital with our tenacious approach and methodology.
What Our Clients Say
Having worked with Paul and his team for over twenty years, I have no hesitation in recommending Attis Credit Solutions. As well as sourcing the correct cover for all of our Credit Insurance needs, the team also provide us with on-going insight and sector specific market intelligence, enabling us to proactively manage our risk portfolio and keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
Operations Director – £200m Energy Provider
Service is extremely important for us when selecting a broker and having experienced a fantastic level of service working with the team at Attis for around 10 years across various companies/brokerages, it was a no brainer for us to appoint Attis. They take time to understand your business and its needs.
All Steels Trading Ltd
don’t wait any longer
Contact Our Credit Insurance
Contact our experienced credit insurance brokers and discuss your requirements.