A platform for credit and finance professionals to network and discuss key trading issues in their industry sectors, share best practice and talk about innovation and success
Petroleum Distributors Intelligence Unit (PDIU)
A group of oil companies, fuel traders, fuel distributors and fuel card agents who report anonymously delinquent debtors via an on-line platform to help reduce the incidence of bad debt.
Regular face to face meeting meetings sharing best practice credit management with regular presentations from trade credit professionals and economic climate updates. The group is run jointly with our partners Graydon and PWC.
Let’s Talk Credit support credit professionals by chairing industry credit risk forums in various sectors of business. The Forums are relaxed, in a friendly but professional atmosphere to enable members, new and experienced in the credit world to share and improve their knowledge and skills.
What we do: –
We run 13 Credit Risk Forums in 9 different industries.
Our forums promote best practice and encourage the sharing of industry information on a variety of issues and topics of interest for the benefit of our members.
Why join a forum?
- Share and learn best practice tips to help improve and streamline internal processes
- Shape the agenda ensuring relevant and timely content for discussion
- Sharing of payment experiences of existing customers and information on new customers
- Specialist Guest speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Informal and valuable way of meeting other credit professionals working in your industry to discuss relevant topics of interest
What Our Clients Say
Operations Director – £200m Energy Provider
All Steels Trading Ltd
don’t wait any longer
Contact Our Credit Insurance
Contact our experienced credit insurance brokers and discuss your requirements.